Hey Jenn! I got your e-mail a while back about your blog and I've checked in a couple of times. It's great to see pictures of your cutie pies! I'm glad to see that you and Randy are doing so well!!
Thanks Heather. I bought it a long time ago on clearance. I use it as a bathing suit cover-up. We were planning on doing water rides that day, but the lines were too long. It's very cool and comfy though, so that was great on a hot day.
I have an idea...how about you come down here and I'll let you borrow it. :)
I'm doing what I always wanted to do. Be a Mommy!! I love it! Kaelin Savannah is 4 and Reece Maddox is 2. It has it's challenges, but I would never want to do anything else. I have an obsession with saving money and bargain shopping. I love seeing the Lord work in my life and in the lives of others. He never ceases to amaze me with His grace, even though I don't deserve it.
7 comments:
aww, so cute!!! looks like a great time!! :)
i love 'nushie #1's' way of 'thumb' sucking! =)
Hey Jenn! I got your e-mail a while back about your blog and I've checked in a couple of times. It's great to see pictures of your cutie pies! I'm glad to see that you and Randy are doing so well!!
Casey Gann
Oh Casey, How I miss you!! I can't believe it's been 6 years since I've seen you. I miss our talks about Randy. :)
Drop me a line and let me know how things are going.
j_beachy@hotmail.com
Love the pictures of your outing and always love seeing what your family is up to.
Very cute pictures Jenn! What great memories. Looks like it was nice and warm.
LOVE LOVE LOVE your dress! Where did you get it?????
Thanks Heather. I bought it a long time ago on clearance. I use it as a bathing suit cover-up. We were planning on doing water rides that day, but the lines were too long. It's very cool and comfy though, so that was great on a hot day.
I have an idea...how about you come down here and I'll let you borrow it. :)
Post a Comment