Sunday, May 4, 2008

Kaelin Savannah


Here are Kaelin's 2 1/2 year pictures from a few months back. Isn't she beautiful? I might be a bit partial, but I'm sure you all understand. :)


8 comments:

Unknown said...

A really beautiful little girl with a beautiful name. I forgot you used Savannah for her middle name. I love it. Cute pictures. Did you take them?

Jenn said...

No, I wish. A friend of the family took them during our family pictures. They were just test pictures for lighting and they turned out so good that we got prints made.

Karoni said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! Brock thought so too! He immediately started smiling & I think trying to say her name.

sherri said...

So sweet! She's beautiful and growing up so fast. Great pictures!

Darrell said...

what a beautiful family! Can't believe how big your children are getting to be...

Brooke Nicole said...

Hey! It's Brooke (Burdette) Miller. I just found your blog on Michelle's blog. You guys are so beautiful! I am so glad to have found it! Now I can keep track of you floridians. Maybe we can keep in touch. My email is brianmillerfam@gmail.com, and our blog is brianmillerfam.blogspot.com. These kids grow way too fast. Thank you for sharing your family with us! Brian and I talk about how much we would love to get down there and see you guys and Rod and Jess. Maybe someday . . .

Michelle S. said...

Your kids are so freaking cute I can't even stand it, Jenn!! I always like to read how you guys are...thanks for emailing me your link...Phil and I have a blog too..check it out...michelleandphil.blogspot.com

Michelle

Megan said...

Jenn, I don't know if you remember me or not--Iowa girl that went to camp with you many years ago :) Anyways, came across your blog from Brian & Brooke's I believe (Mark & I went to Rosedale with Brian)--too many connections, but so much fun to see what everyone is up to. Your kids are adorable, by the way!

Megan (Miller) Sarver