Here we go again :)
We get stamp ink EVERYWHERE (I didn't discover what Reece had done until the damage was done. That's what I get for going to the bathroom while "washable" ink is being used by my creative geniuses)

We eat ice cream (not too often though)

Then we work out. Except that the kids always stop after 5 minutes and I have to keep going

The kids love to cook in their kitchen

We prepare envelopes to send to our President. Kaelin was so proud to be my helper

We have plumbing problems

The kids get as dirty as humanly possible

...and love every minute of it

Then drive mommy crazy when Reece decides to "help" clean the van by dumping dirt in it....I did have to chuckle after I got over the shock

We find out that Barbie can do many neat tricks

We pretend we're superheros (if only you could've seen my cape)

We go camping in the closet

We print out pictures, color them
then cut them out
I find play-doh and cutters in very ODD places

Yes, I know my kids are in pajamas in most of these pictures. I'd be lying if I said we didn't like to wear pajamas till at least 10AM. That's the way we roll :)
Can you tell I'm bored without my husband home? (He's gone on a camping trip with the school kids.)







5 comments:
Love seeing what goes on in the Miller household. Someday you'll look back at this and wish your day could be just like that again. Loved the pictures. Your kiddos sure are sweet!
Awesome! I love your blog! I can't wait till you come here & I can see all of you!
Love the pics, those were the days when I could do all those things with the kids.I was honored to be included in your list of 25 things.:0) I found your blog on Michelle's and have enjoyed reading it and like the music. Miriam (Brian's Mom)
Love it!!! Your kids are so sweet. It was so fun to meet their fun personalities in person this week. :)
O, too cute! I think you have inspired me to take more pics of what my kids get into everyday! I may end up copying you in my blog! I mean I have to show off my cute kids, too! Although they really don't do the playdough down the leg thing! This was fun to see!
Post a Comment