Monday, May 4, 2009

Park Pictures


On Friday night, Randy, the kids and I went to City Island Park to take a some pictures (I wanted to make a card for my mom and needed some recent pictures). Turns out we were WAY too early and the lighting was horrible, but we still got some decent shots for the card. They have a nice playground too, so the kids had a blast running around for close to 2 hours. We had a great night together.






Reece trying to eat a stick :)

Kaelin did this, then said she was a sloth! HAHA

My "little" girl



My sweet little monkey







5 comments:

knitting by Steph said...

great pictures!

sherri said...

These are great pictures!! Love the B&W closeup of Kaelin!

Unknown said...

Very very very good pictures Jenn!!! I loved the close up with the boats in the background. WOW!! Florida has so many things you can do outside with photo shoots. Great job! You forgot to show us the card you made. :)

Randy and Janna said...

Oh how beautiful - your kids are just too cute and the pictures your family takes are just amazing! I love them all! What a beautiful park also! So cute - I love Kael's haircut!

Karoni said...

Awesome pics & your kids are so cute! You look great too!