
Yes, I know I'm way behind in blogging. Truth is, when I get super behind, it's a daunting task to get back on track. Hoping to get some blogging done this week.
Today was Kaelin's first day of preschool!!!!!
She was nervous, but super excited too.




Reece was not happy about the situation at all. He cried and cried when I told him that Kaelin wouldn't be back until after his nap. He kept asking for "KayWin" all day while we ran errands. Poor thing doesn't quite know what to do without her.
So far, Kaelin loves prechool. When I picked her up she said, "Mommy, I had so much fun!" She can't wait to go back tomorrow.







4 comments:
Oh how sweet! So glad she is lovin' it so much. Poor Reece...so sad. Now, how is mommy doing?
I'm ok. Trying to stay busy. It's SO weird not having her around. Not to mention that Reece isn't quite sure what to do with himself now that he's gone. (That makes me sad)
Awww..the first day. She looks so big with her little lunch box. Very cute.
What a big girl! I knew she would love it - Kaid is so excited to go back next week. Kason is going to have the same reaction. Anytime Kaid isn't around all he does is scream and look around for her. So cute the bond they have with eachother already!
Post a Comment