Some of you may not know, but we actually knew we were having a boy. We weren't going to find out the sex, but then changed our minds in the 27th week of pregnancy. We managed to get the room painted and get some things together before Reece was born. We just kept the room locked and told people it was a mess and not to go in there. (Which is really was a mess!!) However, our friends have not let us live it down that we lied. I know it's bad, but it was so fun to have it be our little secret.
Well, after 9 months, we finally finished Reece's room. Everything was done, except the letters and hat, but we've had those for about 6 months now and just finally put them up. Randy made the surfboard shelf and the canopy over his crib. His room was so much fun to put together. It fits him so well. He's our little "surfer boy."







1 comment:
Adorable room Jenn and Randy!!!! WOW love all your handy work. I always wanted to see how you did a surfer room ever since I saw the bedding when I was there last....way before you were even pregnant. :) You 2 sure are a great decorating team. Jenn dreams it, and Randy makes it!
Post a Comment