To my sweet girl:
You are such sunshine in my life. I cannot imagine my life without you. It's hard to believe that it's been 3 years since you came into our lives. You have filled it with joy that is unexplainable. I love you!!
You are such sunshine in my life. I cannot imagine my life without you. It's hard to believe that it's been 3 years since you came into our lives. You have filled it with joy that is unexplainable. I love you!!







4 comments:
great video!!
ADORABLE!!! Loved the video and song "never alone"! Did you name your blog after that song?
Oh the memories are sweet, aren't they?
Wow, awesome video!! I can't believe it's been 3 years already. Time goes so fast! She's a gorgeous little girl & so blessed to have you & Randy as parents!
Sherri,
Yes, it is named after that song. The first time I heard it was when Jessica sang it at a wedding and I cried just thinking about the kids and the words. Plus, I love Jim Brickman. The first song is actually a song from our wedding. :)
Post a Comment