


Here's my sweet Kaelin! She loves being outside, so pictures were no problem for her.


It really is hard for me to believe that Kael is 3 already. She might be getting older, but she'll always be my baby girl....

Again, if you want to see more....click HERE







6 comments:
Hey Jenn! Your kiddos are soooo cute. You got some great pics. And it looked like you had a great time on your cruise. Welcome home!
Jenn....really!!! These are such cute pictures. You have a gift. What a sweet little girl. Can't believe she is already 3. What a pumpkin.
You do really have a gift for taking pictures & you've got one gorgeous little girl!
Great job on the pictures of Kaelin & Reece! I needed to be inspired for Kaiya's 3-yr. pictures...although too bad we don't have the beach as a backdrop!
Beautiful!
great pics!!
Hi! So fun to find you on here -- found your blog via facebook. You have adorable kids!! I have a xanga site: www.xanga.com/km1202 that I update very sporadically, but you can see a few pictures of my 2.5 yr old, Grace. Take care! Kristi M
Post a Comment