

Here he's wanting Randy to pick him up


Ok, so it was hard to narrow them down, so if you'd like to see more click HERE


All he wanted to do, everytime we went out to take pictures, was to crawl around in the water. He loved it!
He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will never be shaken. Psalm 62:2






All he wanted to do, everytime we went out to take pictures, was to crawl around in the water. He loved it!
4 comments:
there all so cute! i do esp like the first one on this post.
What a cutie pie!! I love how you gel up his hair. I love his outfit. I love his sweet little nose!!! Wish I could kiss him. He is so cute. I love the pictures by the boats. They are all really cute!
How do you do the fuzzy look on the background of your pictures?
Thanks Heather. We think he's pretty cute too. :)
For the background, we just use the normal auto setting on our Nikon D40. It does most of the work for us. We sometimes mess with the aperture, change settings to portrait, etc. But for most pictures, we just use the Auto mode.
If you're in the market for a camera we LOVE LOVE LOVE the D40. It's nice enough that if we decide to take photography classes, we can use it for that. But it's also great for just everyday photography.
He's so adorable! Can you come take pictures for me please?!:) Can't wait to see all of you!
Post a Comment