Most of Randy's family was gone for Thanksgiving, so it just ended up being us and Rod and Jessica. We had a bunch of fun though.
Here are 2 of daddy's turkeys. Randy did an excellent job smoking the turkey (yes, it's supposed to look like it's burnt, even though it isn't). It was so moist and delish. He's a great cook!!
Enjoying the food!!

Randy and Rod playing the Wii


After eating, we did our CVS deals and got lots of free stuff, then took naps. Later we got all our lists and coupons ready and headed out to Ellenton (outlet mall) at about 11:30.


Here is a pic of the time that we came to a complete stop on I-75.

Crazy amounts of traffic

Pic of the time that we actually got into the Outlet mall parking lot. It took a LONG time to go less than a mile.

The outlet mall was complete madness. There were swarms of people everywhere. I went into 5 stores and pretty much just walked back out, because the lines were wrapped around the stores at least once and sometimes twice. No thanks, I'll just come back some other time. I was mainly wanting to go to Target and Walmart anyway.
After waiting in line for the Coach store for an hour (and getting some great deals), we made our way back to Sarasota and stopped for breakfast at Denny's at 3:30. JCPenney opened at 4, so when we were done there we went to Walmart, Target, then back to the mall to go to Bath and Body Works. We attempted to go to the BBW store at the outlet, but it was completely insane. In all, it was a very fun and pleasant shopping experience. The only crazy part was the outlet mall, the rest of the places were very organized and easy to navigate.
The clock when we got home. I actually ended up going out again until 9:30, then I crashed. :)

Here is our "haul". We got lots of super deals like $4 outfits for kids, $8 winter coats, and lots of other gifts. We had so much fun. Thanks for a super time Jess!! You're the best and I'm so glad you're my "sister".

***Thank you to Jessica for the use of some photos
Here are 2 of daddy's turkeys. Randy did an excellent job smoking the turkey (yes, it's supposed to look like it's burnt, even though it isn't). It was so moist and delish. He's a great cook!!
Enjoying the food!!
Randy and Rod playing the Wii



After eating, we did our CVS deals and got lots of free stuff, then took naps. Later we got all our lists and coupons ready and headed out to Ellenton (outlet mall) at about 11:30.


Here is a pic of the time that we came to a complete stop on I-75.

Crazy amounts of traffic
Pic of the time that we actually got into the Outlet mall parking lot. It took a LONG time to go less than a mile.

The outlet mall was complete madness. There were swarms of people everywhere. I went into 5 stores and pretty much just walked back out, because the lines were wrapped around the stores at least once and sometimes twice. No thanks, I'll just come back some other time. I was mainly wanting to go to Target and Walmart anyway.
After waiting in line for the Coach store for an hour (and getting some great deals), we made our way back to Sarasota and stopped for breakfast at Denny's at 3:30. JCPenney opened at 4, so when we were done there we went to Walmart, Target, then back to the mall to go to Bath and Body Works. We attempted to go to the BBW store at the outlet, but it was completely insane. In all, it was a very fun and pleasant shopping experience. The only crazy part was the outlet mall, the rest of the places were very organized and easy to navigate.
The clock when we got home. I actually ended up going out again until 9:30, then I crashed. :)

Here is our "haul". We got lots of super deals like $4 outfits for kids, $8 winter coats, and lots of other gifts. We had so much fun. Thanks for a super time Jess!! You're the best and I'm so glad you're my "sister".

***Thank you to Jessica for the use of some photos







2 comments:
Awww...I love being your "sister" too. I had a blast! Precious memories... :)
-jess
Well aren't you 2 just as cool as ever?? What a BLAST!!!! I hate black Friday...but you guys made it look like a fun adventure. :) Where were the $4 outfits for kids from? And what was a Bath & Body works??? I haven't done Black Friday...So I don't know what I'm missing.
What's funny is Donovan usually goes (the last 2 years) and gets one thing and comes home. :)
Post a Comment