Thursday, December 25, 2008

A Cabin in Georgia

We went to Georgia this past weekend with Randy's family. After only a few hours there, Kaelin managed to fall down a flight of stairs. Poor girl! She's a trooper though. She only cried for a little bit, then went on playing. From the looks of her face and her back, I'm sure it hurt pretty badly.


All the kids together (clockwise from the left): Sam (3), Ben (4), Reece (1), Jeremiah (5), Kaelin (3), and Joanna (1).

Randy and I bought all the kids pajamas for Christmas. Don't the boys look super cute! Reece totally cracks me up in this pic. You can tell he thinks he's "hot stuff!"

After pictures, the boys all jumped on Uncle Reggie

JoJo and Kaelin
Notice who won this wrestling match?!?! Daddy taught her well :)
Yep, that's my daughter. She's a nut and I love it!

JoJo

Grandpa and Grandma with the 2 youngest grandkids

Kael trying to pass the time

Taking a much needed nap

We all went on a train ride on Sunday. It was a Christmas/Santa themed ride, so we sang lots of carols and much craziness ensued. Super fun!!!

Kaelin and her Grandpa

What a goofy little boy!

Take a look at Reece's face. The kids never really knew about Santa and we didn't really talk about it much, so they were a bit confused with it all.
~Kaelin asked Santa for a "white TV and a white bag with CD's in it" (who knows where kids come up with this stuff)

Jess and I, doing a commercial for Coke

Wynette and Sam



Such a sweet picture of Reggie and Reece

Brendan taking "Senior Pictures" (silly guy)

Kaelin is super crazy about her Uncle Rod

Daisy (Rod and Jessica's new puppy)

Rod and Jess

What fun we had!

5 comments:

Dee said...

GREAT pics! looks like such fun!! where did you get those pjs? thomas would love them! :)

Darrell said...

what good family fun! It's such a blessing to be able to hang with the fam and have a good time!

Wynette said...

Great pics from a great weekend! I'll try to post different pictures! Love you, have fun in ILL and try not to get ill! hahaha

Jenn said...

Dee,
I got them at Gymboree. I'm sure Thomas would love them. They're super cute, ummm, I mean COOL! :)

Unknown said...

Very sweet pictures. Looks like you guys had a really great weekend. :)

Love the p.j.'s what a great idea. It's so hard to find cute, I mean "cool" p.j.'s for boys.

Are you going to post about your Christmas dinner today? I want all the details. Don't leave out a thing. :)