He alone is my rock and my salvation;
he is my fortress, I will never be shaken. Psalm 62:2
Monday, March 9, 2009
Gap, Old Navy, Banana Republic 30% off Coupon
It's good from March 12-15. Comment with your email address or email me directly if you'd like a forward of it. Totally legit and 5% of our purchases go towards The Global Fund.
I'm bummed!! I just placed a big order to old navy Grrr.. O well I should have read some blogs before hitting send button=) I enjoy your blog. I know we don't know each other so I guess you could call me your "stalker" =) I found you through Marlys. I think you two look so much alike you guys are so blessed to have each other. Cousins and best friends... you get the best of both worlds. Have a good day.
I'm doing what I always wanted to do. Be a Mommy!! I love it! Kaelin Savannah is 4 and Reece Maddox is 2. It has it's challenges, but I would never want to do anything else. I have an obsession with saving money and bargain shopping. I love seeing the Lord work in my life and in the lives of others. He never ceases to amaze me with His grace, even though I don't deserve it.
5 comments:
I'd love to have the forward. I shop at those stores a little too frequently. :)
Thanks.
Please send me a link too!
Sent you girls the forward. Let me know if you don't receive it. Happy Shopping!
I'm bummed!! I just placed a big order to old navy Grrr.. O well I should have read some blogs before hitting send button=) I enjoy your blog. I know we don't know each other so I guess you could call me your "stalker" =) I found you through Marlys. I think you two look so much alike you guys are so blessed to have each other. Cousins and best friends... you get the best of both worlds. Have a good day.
Too FUnny....I was just "Stalking" your blog last night. I don't remember how I found it, but I was looking at your cute kids. :)
About the coupon: I can forward it to you anyway, if you want. Maybe you can go shopping at Gap. :)
Post a Comment